Monday, October 15, 2012

Ultrasound

We had an ultrasound with Maternal Fetal Medicine today. They measured the sweet twins & checked them out completely - they still look great! Measurements show Major at 4 pounds 11 ounces and Harper at 5 pounds even. It's possible their measurements could be up to 12 ounces off, but the good news is that they are close in size & healthy! Harper is still breech, so I'm assuming that means a c-section is very likely in my future. I'm still praying she flips!

My doctor will be out the rest of the month with back surgery, so I'm realizing it's very likely that he may not deliver the twins. I really like him, so that makes me sad! I'm not as comfortable with a stranger delivering my babies!

In other news, the doctor I saw today said there is no medical reason for me to currently be on bed rest. Since I'd need a doctor's note to be off of work for more than 5 consecutive days, it looks like I'll be heading back to work in the AM. We'll see how long I last! Pray for me to have energy!!!!

I was hoping we'd get some good pictures of the babes today, but we were not so lucky. So, you've been spared from seeing those freaky, alien-like ultrasound pictures for now :) Hopefully the next images I have of them will be their entry into the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment