Friday, October 26, 2012

Holla!

Today is all about giving a shout out to my favorite daddy muffin :) I am so thankful that the Lord brought me a sweet husband who has been an amazing dad to my baby girl. I am thrilled to be able to bring two more precious loves into our family & can't wait to see him love them.

Mitch has been especially fantastic these last few weeks - taking care of me, Maddex, the house, getting ready for the twins, & working.  He's been mommy AND daddy every day! I know this next season of our marriage may be a trying one with a barely toddler and two newborns, but I'm confident in his support and love for our family. I'm incredibly thankful for Mitch's laid back attitude - he always just takes life as it comes. I've asked him several times how he's going to be able to get three kids ready to go to the sitter & he responds with something along the lines of "It'll be fun" or "It'll be an adventure." Love that response! :)

I could pour out oodles of gushy love thoughts about my main man (if I haven't done that enough yet), but I'll leave you with a photo tribute of what an amazing, supportive, giving, loving, funny, sweet husband I have!

Proud daddy!




Sharing one of his favorite things w/ his baby girl!



Mitch & baby girl Mitch

Me & my man at the teacher of the year event. Always supportive of me & my endeavors. Just LOVE this man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment