Sunday, October 14, 2012

Best BIG SIS!

Can you believe this LITTLE girl is going to be a BIG sister?


This post is 100% dedicated to my sweet baby girl who will not be my baby girl much longer! She absolutely LOVES babies, and I know she is going to adore her baby brother and sister. If I ask her, "Do you love baby Major?" she responds "uh huh" (we're still working on "yes") and gives the same response to "Do you love baby Harper?" She is just so sweet.

I'm so thankful she is reaching the helpful age where she will be able to do simple chores for me like throw things away or go grab a diaper. I can't wait to watch her interact with her baby siblings!

I am a little nervous about her becoming jealous. She is SUCH a momma's girl and is going to have a lot of momma sharing to do after these babies are born. So far, she seems to just get very excited when I hold a baby. She's seen me hold our friends' baby boy a few times lately and has immediately come to see the baby each time. She has loved to sit near me while I held him and give him kisses. Here's a picture of her helping to hold baby Asa - just look at that face!

I think we have a perfect glimpse of what a phenomenal big sis my sweet girl is going to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment