Sunday, October 21, 2012

Contractions

So....the joys of labor! I am SO not enjoying this contraction thing. I spent about an hour timing them this morning; they were pretty close together, but my stay at the hospital taught me that I can have contractions every 2-4 minutes & not be in labor! After a while, they calmed down. I've had them throughout the day, but nothing very regular, close together, or any more intense. Let's insert my fear here - I'm totally going to give birth to these babies at home because I'm not going to know when to go to the hospital!

I want some feedback from you moms that went into labor with contractions - HOW DID YOU KNOW??!!! Was it a certain level of intensity? regularity? a combination of both? Please help me have some peace of mind so that Mitch doesn't have to deliver baby twins ;)

1 comment:

  1. I kept waiting and waiting with Payten, and then after about 10 hrs of being 3-4 mins I called ahead and went in. When I was getting undressed and in my gown I sat down on the bed and my water broke. I made it there just in time.

    ReplyDelete