Monday, October 22, 2012

Sixth Sense?

Well, tonight could be the night. I've said for a while that I think Maddex has a sixth sense about these babies coming. She's become a bit more clingy, whiny, and sensitive lately. Our sweet girl that always goes to bed easily (even at 7:15) will NOT go to sleep tonight! We have been trying to get her to bed for almost 2 hours...we've let her cry, we've rocked, patted, swayed, and she is just not having it! I can't even think of a time when it's been this hard to get her to go sleep (not even when we've gone out of town). It's breaking my heart!

So what do you think? Does Maddex have a sixth sense of baby arrival & is just desperately needing more time with mommy & daddy before they arrive? I have no other idea about how to explain her behavior!! Any of you out there have a similar experience with an older child?

No comments:

Post a Comment