Thursday, January 31, 2013

Twelve weeks

I can't believe it's been twelve weeks since the twins' birth! I made a photo book this week of the hospital pictures and relived that night - it was just SO amazing!!

Here's a quick update on the babies:

-both are over 12 lbs. We will probably make it through our current stash of size one diapers and move on to size 2 soon!
-babies are still in 0-3 month clothes , but will probably move into 3 months very soon.
-both babies are getting to be pretty smiley. Mostly in the morning and after they eat. They love smiling at the light and fan :)
-they are awake for a good while after each feeding and like sitting in their bouncies and swinging. I love hearing their sweet coos!
-we are working on tummy time. Major is a champ, but Harper not so much. That head is heavy to hold up!
-they are still sleeping about the same. We usually have them down by 9 and they wake up once before 5. Monday night they slept 6 hours!! That's the longest I've slept in 12 weeks! Last night they got up twice, but I'm hoping that was just a fluke!
-they are still sleeping in the rock & plays in a bathroom or closet. The fan makes great white noise!
-both babies are still bald :)

In other news my biggest girl will be TWO in one week!!! Can't believe she's so big! Love that girl so much!

Also, I've been asking the boy/girl twins that I teach if they're BFF. Both sets say no! I hope that's not the case for my babes!

Here are the most recent pictures I have of them. The individual pics were taken this morning by Mitch.  I think they capture their personalities well.

BFFs!!
Smiley girl. Smiling now & yelling the next second :) I am just in love with her smile, chubby cheeks, and pig nose!

Stretching boy...always stretching and pooching those lips out for a kiss. His stretches mean he's ready to relax like always :)


Quick pic of Maddex from Sunday. She came home from church and put her penguin boots on herself :) LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment