Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2 months

I can't believe these babies are 2 months old!!! What a fast couple of months it's been. We are doing a quick feeding before I leave for work since they ate around 3:30 and I'm struck with sadness to leave them today. I was really ready to return to work yesterday, but today, I'm tired. And I'm sad. I would love to stay home and snuggle these little babes all day long. I'm realizing they won't be babies much longer :(

On the topic of work, say a prayer for me. Yesterday was not bad, but I woke up this morning exhausted from moment one. And there's still 4 days left to work! Please, Lord, continue to give me the strength I need for each day! I am hoping for a nap today. If the babies are on schedule, they shook go to sleep soon after I get home. This would be the ideal time for me to get some rest before Mitch brings Maddex home.

I hope that I'll get some time soon to do a more detailed post about the babies. We go to the doctor Friday and I'll try to snap a 2 month picture of them later today. Perhaps that will make for a lengthy weekend post...we'll see! I've had trouble getting my pictures to update on my computer, and I'm blogging from my phone this morning so I'll include a few recent ones today.

No comments:

Post a Comment