Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Family Pictures

As I mentioned in our "Big Night Out" post, we had some family pictures taken this past week. Our sweet friend Maegan is building her photography business and does a great job! She took some pictures for us at her grandmother's beautiful home on Saturday afternoon. She was so patient and sweet with Maddex. Unfortunately, our girl was just NOT cooperating! Maegan tried everything...she bribed her, brought her away from us, talked to her, encouraged her, but Maddex just wouldn't have it. She'd hardly do anything we asked her!!!

Now, I do not have high hopes for pictures of an almost 2 year old and 2 month twins. I am amazed by any good shots of us at this point in our life - it's just not realistic! I was very anxious to get pictures done though because we have ZERO pictures (until now) of all five of us! I know, it's such a shame. I am really pleased with the results of our shoot. I hope she doesn't mind me saying, but I know that Maegan was hoping for some better shots. Like I said, I just don't think that is realistic for us right now - this is as good as it's going to get! I so appreciate her spending time, patience, and talent on us! If you need pictures - please check her out (MC Photography on Facebook). She is flexible, creative, talented, and as sweet as they come! We are blessed to have her in our lives.

Now, be amazed at what she captured!!

Beautiful girl



Look at the twin-ness: arms in the same position!

Daddy and his baby twins

Our sweet family - a successful picture :)

 Be still my heart - can you believe that smile??


my precious boy

breathtaking!

silly girl

another good family picture


I know I'm blocking Harper's face, but I love Maddex in this picture

Me and my girls :)

With our baby twins

My THREE kids! Hard to believe...

Don't you think these are great? Send Maegan some love (and business ;) )!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment