Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Doctor's Appointment

The twins went in for their newborn appointment today. Let me first say that I am very impressed we made it on time! I had to be ready an hour ahead of time to be sure we got them fed, changed, and all packed for the trip.

They look great! The doctor wasn't concerned about their jaundice levels and we just have to watch that they don't get more yellow. Both babies are 6 pounds 2 ounces which means they are back up to birth weight! They like to see this by 2 weeks, but these babies are ahead of the schedule!

I am just so overcome with thankfulness for these healthy babies. The Lord has blessed us beyond measure.

They were pretty pooped after their outing and have slept well most of the afternoon and evening. I even got to sleep for an hour and a half! Praying they settle in for the night and I get one or two more stretches of rest.

Big sis has developed an awful cough. We gave her Zyrtec and put Vicks on her based on doc's recommendation, but she is still having trouble sleeping. I am so sad for her and really want her to get some rest. All 3 of my babies are just squirmy and unsettled at the moment. Please pray for rest for my sweet family.

Here are the twins snuggled up to one another after their trip to the doctor...

No comments:

Post a Comment