Friday, November 2, 2012

Baby pool

Isn't that what it's called when you have people guess when the baby will arrive? I think it would be fun to hear your guesses!! Let me remind you of a few facts, then leave a comment on the blog or Facebook about when you think the babies will be born.

-I was 36 weeks yesterday. My official due date (if I were having one baby) is November 29.
-My doctor has said they will deliver between weeks 37 & 38.
-On Monday I was still 2-3 cm dilated.
-The doctor felt Major's head on Monday.
-Still on bed (couch) rest.
-Maddex wouldn't nap or sleep in her bed last night.
-At our last ultrasound (almost 3 weeks ago) Major was measuring 4 lbs 11 oz and Harper was 5 lbs.
-My stomach is huge.
-I've had unexplained bouts of tears today that I just can't stop!
-I still have contractions daily, but nothing consistent.

So - what do you think? WHEN will they be here?!?! Include the date, time of day you think they'll be born, and take some guesses at what their weights may be. It'll be really fun for me to see your responses!!!

PS - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to this stud right here

No comments:

Post a Comment