Friday, June 14, 2013

Family visits

We followed up my trip to the beach with visits with some of our precious family. My great aunt Shirley and Uncle Jim were in town while I was at the beach, but thankfully I was back to see them on Sunday. We enjoyed a delicious Cane's dinner and a couple of hours of visiting. I haven't seen Aunt Shirley & Uncle Jim in several years - since I was pregnant with Maddex! I really loved getting to visit with them and having them love on my babies.

Monday and Tuesday we got to spend some time with Mitch's family. His brother & family came in town for a few days. Maddex looooooooooves getting to play with her cousins! We had a great time spending most of Monday and Tuesday at Mitch's parents' house swimming and playing. Amidst all of this, Maddex had a little sinus or respiratory infection, but she powered through it like a champ! I think she's actually become more difficult since she's been feeling better!

I'm so thankful for these days with family. It can be difficult to power through days where we are out of routine because it usually causes more fussiness, but it's worth it. Addison really loved her baby cousins. She loved holding them in her lap and making them smile. She's at such a sweet age to be interested in her cousins. She also loved playing with Maddex and really tried to keep Maddex happy and having fun. Noah loved the babies and Maddex, too! We were able to capture a few sweet pictures of the cousins...
Girl cousins

Maddex sitting on a pot to eat her ice cream :)

Big cousins

I am hoping that we will get to see some more family over the course of this summer. I'm not quite sure if we're ready to travel with our crew! I'm not sure if we will EVER be ready for that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment