Monday, February 11, 2013

3 months

I'm a couple days late, but you understand - right? Baby twins are three months old!!! They are so big and so sweet!!

There probably isn't much to say that isn't on their 12 week post. They are still mostly on an eat-wake-sleep cycle. They sleep probably about 6 hours during the day and about 11 at night (with waking to eat). They are still sleeping, on average, for about 5 hours at the start of the night and then up every 3 hours after that. Saturday night they slept for SEVEN hours straight! Talk about heaven...even if just for a night :)

I am trying to get better about tummy time, but neither of them love it. Harper especially hates it - she has trouble keeping that big noggin up! Today Major rolled from belly to back during tummy time! Go boy!

We haven't weighed them in a while, but I'd guess they're both around the 13 lb mark. We will be moving into size 2 diapers very soon! They are in 3 month clothes and are filing them up nicely! I could have moved them up in clothes a couple of weeks ago. I just changed out their drawers and it looks like Major has more 3 month clothes than Harper!! We are so blessed to have friends and family pass down clothes to us!

I'm currently enjoying Mardi Gras break with my sweet babes. So thankful to have these extra days off to love on them (and get a little extra rest)!!!

Here are a few 3 month pictures...





love these babies!!!


Harper the doll ready for a stroll

Sweet, smiley boy

Be. still. my. heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment