Monday, July 1, 2013

Lately

We've just been cruising along like normal these days. I attended a training all day for four days last week. I did enjoy the professional development, but I missed my babies. It made me a bit concerned about how I'm going to go back to being a working mom with three babies in just over a month! Here's just a few pictures of what we've been up to lately...


My beautiful baby girl!


Major Man clapping in the tub



Beautiful girl in the morning

Sitting in high chairs!! When did they get SO big??




Major has some new tricks including clapping, waving, and giving mommy kisses. This boy is just TOO sweet!!!!


Harper doesn't have any tricks yet, but that's okay. The only trick I ever need her to do is smile that sweet, gummy smile and I am melted to the core.


And Maddex is just as crazy sweet as usual. We've been fighting a couple big fits lately, but other than that we get lots of snuggles and sweet two year old conversations. We are amazed daily at how big she is getting! That's about it around here! We are having fun with summer and still managing to find a routine! Maybe I'll have a more interesting post soon, but I hope not! I'm enjoying the simple life we've been leading!

No comments:

Post a Comment