Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Nana!!!

Big Happy Birthday shout out to my mom - the one and only Nana! I won't tell the world how old she is, but let's just say she don't look it ;)

We are so thankful for Nana! She has given up her days of freedom and retirement to come take care of my babies day in & day out. She gets pooped on and puked on with the best of us! We are so blessed to have a Nana that so selflessly takes care of the twins and Maddex. She's always willing to help extra at a moment's notice! She basically works a full time job (and a tough one at that) for FREE! I'm very thankful that my babies have this special time with my mom & that she has this special time with them.

WE LOVE YOU NANA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Nana & a just born Maddex

 Waiting for the twins' arrival!



Nana & a just born Major (I think)


Kissing Harper (I think)



 Happy birthday Mom! I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment