Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Teeth


So, Maddex's new hobby is growing teeth. Unfortunately for me, this hobby includes hours of screaming at night! Well, maybe not hours, but it sure feels that way! The time change has not helped things either. And I was finally getting a good night's sleep! Thankfully, the Lord always gives me the energy I need to get through the next day no matter what the night holds. And how could I ever be upset with THIS face??


I know that's a repeat picture, but it's so darn CUTE!

Other hobbies:
  • Waving
  • Saying "ba ba ba" and "da da da"
  • Army crawling
  • Pulling toys out of the toy basket
  • Eating puffs (only if fed to me)
  • Making kissy lips
  • Pulling off my socks
  • Jumping in my "jenny" or "circus chair"
  • Standing

No comments:

Post a Comment