Monday, November 7, 2011

9 month check-up


Mad went in to see the lovely Dr. Barrient for her 9 month check-up. She weighed in at 18 lbs. 8 oz. and 28 inches. She's measuring just over the 50th percentile.

Everything looked great and she took her shots like a champ! She got some puffs as a treat on the way home. Happy 9 month birthday to my baby girl!!!


Check out those teeth :) They are awfully cute, BUT she has chosen to scream all night (well for an hour and a half or 2...) when she sprouts a new one. Please tell me she won't do this for EVERY tooth. Makes for a very pitiful baby & momma!

On another note, my husband took care of the baby while I went to a meeting, unloaded the dishwasher, cooked me dinner, and cleaned the oven. With a husband like that and a beautiful baby girl, I am one blessed woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment