Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Family Pictures

We scheduled some pictures with our sweet friend Maegan for our Christmas cards. I discovered that we had matching dresses for the girls thanks to my brother & sister-in-law! My nieces are 2.5 years apart, so we have a couple of sets of matching smocked dressed passed down from them. Be-yond cute!!! I planned our attire around their dresses and scheduled the pictures. I have to say I do NOT enjoy trying to coordinate the outfits of 5 people!

I was super anxious heading into pictures. Maddex is a typical two year old and rarely cooperates when we want to take her picture! Thankfully Maegan brought silly props and several bribes for Maddex! For the most part, they worked!! My goal was to get even just one good picture of our family, one of all three kids, and one of each kid. As you can see below, Maegan was able to capture each of my requests plus MORE! We have a precious picture of the twins, an awesome shot of the girls, and some pictures of my two favorite men that will melt my heart forever.

This is not an easy task to capture a two year old and almost one year old twins! AND we did all of this in thirty minutes!!! Maegan is awesome!!!!!!! She is talented and very reasonable! If you're looking to get pictures taken, please check her out at http://www.maegancoxphotography.com.

Enjoy our amazing pictures!















No comments:

Post a Comment